Wednesday, August 16, 2017

PODCAST WEEK: #1, Sermons

ALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIIIIGHT!


This week, I'm featuring my podcasts on my blog! Today, let's look at the uber-creatively titled "Rev. Zachary Bartels' Sermons" podcast.  

Each week, I spend many hours studying a text of God's Word and prepare a message, which I preach at Judson Baptist Church. Thankfully, in this day of mass-communication and interwebs, those messages can be beamed off to the very ends of the earth.

I just started preaching through the book of Jonah (three sermons so far) and I'm really excited about it! You can follow my sermon feed on our church's iPhone or Android app, by subscribing in iTunes, through Feedburner, or via the web.
Name: Rev. Zachary Bartels' Sermons
Feed Location: http://www.churchlansing.com/audio/sermpodcast.rss
Updated: Ideally every week, although I sometimes let them get backed up


No comments:

Post a Comment