Wednesday, March 7, 2018

PODCAST WEEK: #4, "These Go to Eleven"

So, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking two things...
1. “Podcast Week was in November. It's over.”
 And to that I say, I've only posted once since then, so podcast week never really ended. 
2. Another podcast? You already had, like, three!” And to that I say, now I'm on four. I’m geeked to be co-hosting These Go to Eleven with my boy Nathan Bell!
Unlike the Gut Check Podcast, we discuss not just pop culture, but current issues, church life, practical theology, etc. And sometimes the Rev. James King pops by to excoriate us. My first ep dropped last night and I am greatly looking forward to many more to come. 

You can follow on iTunes, and pretty much every other podcast app and aggregator, or on the web.
Name: These Go to Eleven
Feed Location: http://www.11podcast.com/feed/rss
New Eps Drop: Every Tuesday night, timed so that each ep goes to 11:00. (Get it?)


No comments:

Post a Comment