Friday, August 18, 2017

PODCAST WEEK: #2, The Gut Check Podcast

This week (and, I guess, into next week), I'm featuring my podcasts on my blog! Today, I bring you the Gut Check Podcast!

For the past few years, my buddy Ted Kluck and I have talked publishing, caffeine, cigars, and anything else that comes up. We spent a year and a half bringing you "Gut Check Literacy Month," in which we read an end-times satire called re:raptured. Once, we ate an entire box of tacos "on the air" and reviewed them. We also review gross energy drinks as if they were fine wines. It's not for everyone. 

You can follow on iTunes, and pretty much every other podcast app and aggregator, or on the web.
Name: The Gut Check Podcast
Feed Location: http://www.gutcheckpress.com/podcast/gutcheckfeed.rss
Updated: About every other week


No comments:

Post a Comment