Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Love of Christ and The Exorcist

So I've started pairing a picture with each of my sermons on our church website, because I find it gets more people to notice/click on the link and also because I find it fun. This week, my sermon was on 2 Corinthians 5:11-15 and called “Worthy of His Love.” Oh, and the picture I chose was from The Exorcist.



I wasn't necessarily trying to produce a click-bait effect, nor was I sloppily announcing the return of my Supernatural Movie Reviews (which I will be bringing back soon, promoting Playing Saint: All Souls' Day). So what does this floating demoniac have to do with a sermon on the love of Christ?

You'll have to listen. You won't believe point #3! (Just kidding. But if you have 25 minutes to spare, you can click here to listen.)



 .

No comments:

Post a Comment